Deep learning is now available anywhere and anytime, with rich amount of resources on the cloud.
From the rich computing resources such as GPU, you can choose your proper resource according to your purpose.
Usage fee of CPU/GPU will be only charged for the number of seconds you will train or evaluate. While training and evaluation is not executed, CPU/GPU usage fee will not be charged and the cost can be kept to a minimum.
For payment, you can use a credit card and you will be charged on a monthly basis.
* Usage of CPU and GPU is billed by the second.
* The amount of the largest workspace size selected within the month is charged.
* Regarding compute hours, usage fee of CPU/GPU will be only charged for the number of seconds when CPU/GPU is run, and there is no usage fee for CPU/GPU when training or evaluation is not executing, for instance, editing a network.
* There are no charges other than those listed in the above table, for instance, data transfer cost of uploading your dataset.
* See the FAQ for more detailed specification on Standard.
* The GPU used in the instance occupancy type of the model API publishing function is NVIDIA® TESLA® V100 GPU.
* Please see here for details of model API publishing function.
You can get started with Neural Network Console Cloud for free within the following free usage limit.
In the Neural Network Console cloud version, the fee varies depending on the type of CPU / GPU used during learning.
An example of using two types of networks with different scales for CPUs and two types of GPUs will be introduced as an estimate of usage fees.
In a small network like above, a higher-performance GPU (NVIDIA® TESLA® V100 GPU) cannot be worked efficiently, and a lower-performance NVIDIA® TESLA® K80 GPU is faster and costs less. In this way, GPU processing performance and usage fees may be reversed depending on the network or data set.
In networks above, GPU performance differences manifest in processing time. NVIDIA® TESLA® V100 GPUs have faster processing times and lower prices.
The Neural Network Console cloud version can use multiple GPUs (multi-GPU) to further accelerate learning.
For payment, you can use your credit card.
For corporations, we also have a menu that supports bill payment.
Click here for details.
If you haven't created a Neural Network Console Cloud account yet, first start with creating a free account. The start button is below.
The Cloud version does not support Internet Explorer.
Please open with Google Chrome or download the Windows version in here.
Sorry, the cloud is temporarily out of service.
Please try again later.
Which account do you sign in with?